Vaginal rejuvenation may involve a non-surgical ThermiVa treatment or surgical Labiaplasty procedure. A difficult vaginal childbirth, the onset of menopause, or general aging can cause the inner & outer tissues of the vagina to change. Many women also experience symptoms such as: mild urinary incontinence while jogging or laughing, painful or uncomfortable vaginal intercourse, difficulty achieving orgasm, vaginal dryness, or excess labial skin. A non-surgical ThermiVa treatment in Charlotte, NC can address all of these issues simultaneously with the application of gentle radio-frequency heat energy. And a surgical Labiaplasty procedure can dramatically reduce the length of the labia minora.
The combination of these various procedures is quite powerful in restoring your shape and confidence.
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough, or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence, interest in sex, or desire?
WHAT IS THERMIVA?
ThermiVa is a non-surgical radio-frequency heat device that applies energy to the internal and external tissues of the vagina. By inserting a small wand into the vaginal canal, the tissues are gently heated up to a specific controlled temperature. The treatment is very comfortable and the heat is mild, often compared to a warm sensation like a hot stone massage. This gentle heat causes changes to the collagen in the tissues, creating an improvement in your overall feminine health and wellness.
HOW CAN THERMIVA HELP ME?
A difficult vaginal childbirth, the onset of menopause, or general aging can cause the inner & outer tissues of the vagina to change. Many women also experience symptoms such as:
- Mild urinary incontinence while jogging or laughing
- Painful or uncomfortable vaginal intercourse
- Difficulty achieving orgasm
- Vaginal dryness
- Excess labial skin
A non-surgical ThermiVa treatment can address all of these issues simultaneously with the application of gentle radio-frequency heat energy.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM MY TREATMENT?
When experiencing a ThermiVa treatment, your privacy and comfort are made a top priority. The treatment is performed in the comfort of our office in a secured location. Your provider will make sure all of your questions are answered beforehand and that you feel well-informed and relaxed.
During your treatment, the ThermiVa wand is inserted into the vagina and passed over the external tissues of the vagina. Heat levels and tissue temperature is monitored continually to ensure a safe and effective treatment. The treatment itself takes anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes and is very tolerable. Afterwards, you should not experience any pain or discomfort – in fact, you can even resume normal activities (including intercourse) that same evening.
IS THERMIVA RIGHT FOR ME?
If you’re hoping to improve your vaginal health and wellness, it’s important to consult with a provider to discuss your options. ThermiVa can be a great non-surgical option for women who want to:
- Tighten the internal and external tissues of the vagina
- Reduce bladder leakage while exercising or laughing
- Improve sensation and potentially the ability to achieve orgasm
- Improve vaginal lubrication
- Improve the appearance of the labia majora
Get in touch with us at The Skin Center for skin tightening treatment or for a Free consultation!