Nicole Owens is a board-certified Physician Assistant. Nicole received her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), where she graduated first in her class.
After graduating, she worked in Family Medicine to gain experience treating acute and chronic conditions that affect the skin, hair and nails.
She now specializes in aesthetics and has had advanced training in neuromodulators such as BOTOX®️ and Dysport®️ as well as in dermal fillers like Restylane and JUVÉDERM®️. She stays up-to-date with industry standards and trends through webinars and live-patient trainings. Nicole believes in aging gracefully and preserving her patient’s natural beauty. She customizes patient specific treatment plans to address her patients’ individual concerns. Nicole has recently moved to Charlotte with her husband and goldendoodle.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences from Clemson University
- Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from MUSC
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
TRAINING & EXPERTISE
- Allergan Medical Institute
- Alastin®️ Post Treatment Skincare Expert
- Skinmedica®️ University Expert
- Botulinum Toxin Training from the American Academy of Facial Esthetics