Andrea earned her Bachelor of Science in Health & Human Services from the University of Buffalo in 2013 and received her BSN in 2015 from St. John Fisher College. She began her nursing career in 2013 working as a Patient Care Technician, then transitioned to working as an orthopedic nurse beginning in 2016. She then pursued her dream of working in aesthetics in 2017 as an RN specializing in Facial and Body Contouring where she enjoyed caring for patients, assessing patients for treatment, and ensuring they had the best experience possible.
“I love being able to meet all different types of individuals and be involved in their transformation no matter how big or small it may be.”
Andrea has worked for Charlotte Plastic Surgery since 2018 as a Recovery Nurse in our onsite Operating Room assisting our 5 Physicians. She began her extensive training for Injectables, broadening her knowledge and skillset for Allergan products such as Botox, Juvederm, and Kybella.
Her favorite products are Skinmedica Lumivive, TNS Recovery Complex, and Total Defense and Repair sunscreen to help with the aging process. She also receives routine DiamondGlow® (previously called Dermalinfusion Treatments) along with Botox and Filler to keep her youthful appearance.
“I am striving to continue to enhance my skills and stay up to date with new techniques, treatments, and result efficacy.”
Andrea enjoys working with patients, seeing their improvement over time, and ensuring their goals have been met. She believes that honesty is the best policy and strives to set realistic expectations that satisfy her patients.
“As a nurse, meeting a patient’s personal goals is very important to me; I do that by being as transparent as possible while keeping their expectations in mind.“
In her spare time, Andrea loves cooking, maintaining a healthy lifestyle by working out and is passionate about sporting events. In addition, she loves helping out the community and volunteers in comfort care homes for hospice and palliative care patients. She also participates in fundraising for the American Cancer Society.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- University of Buffalo, 2013
- Registered Nurse since 2015
- Charlotte Plastic Surgery 2018-Present
- Master Injector
- Sciton Laser Specialist
- Certified Specialists PDO Threads
TRAINING & EXPERTISE
- Completed Advanced Neurotoxin Injection and Dermal Filler Techniques Training from Allergan®, Aesthetic Consultant Training, and Aesthetic Advancements Institute
- Completed Comprehensive Training Course for Kybella® Fat Reduction
- Attended Skinmedica and DiamondGlow® (previously called Dermalinfusion Treatments) Educational Summits
- Completed Suciton training for BBL and Halo laser
- Galderma trained for administration of Dysport, Restylane and Sculptra products
- Attended 2022 Allergan Medical Institute Master Expert Series Program