If someone on your holiday list loves beauty and takes pride in their appearance, then consider the gift of skin care. We recommend some of the best skin care holiday sets for anyone who has or wants fantastic skin.
The best skin care is personalized to specific needs. Consider your gift recipient’s age, skin type, issues or problems, lifestyle, and overall health. Everyone needs some products, but the precise formulation will vary by person.
For example, everyone needs broad-spectrum sunscreen, but someone with fair skin who spends time outside will have different needs than someone with dark skin who rarely goes out.
Here are a few product ideas that nearly everyone needs:
- A gentle cleanser suited to their skin type and lifestyle. Someone who wears waterproof cosmetics may have specialized needs.
- A well-formulated moisturizer to keep skin hydrated and soft
- A broad-spectrum sunscreen
- Serums or specialized treatments to relax and pamper the skin and address specific issues. A serum, like a vitamin c or e serum, may help protect the skin and are also an excellent stocking stuffer
- A gentle, quality toner depending on the recipient’s needs
- A soothing facemask can be an excellent way to show you care and to encourage a little “me time” or self-care
Here are a few of our favorite skincare sets that make great gifts since they include high-quality products that suit various needs.
A Few of Our Best Skin Care Gift Sets for the Holidays
We carry a range of effective skin care products for various needs. The following sets are great gifts for people who may need a refresh, like trying different products, or who resolve to take better care of themselves and their skin.
Alastin Skin Recovery Kit
Alastin is a quality physician-dispensed skincare brand specializing in pre and post-procedure skin care products. They also offer a range of effective daily skin care products. If you know someone with skin needing TLC, this is a great option, especially if they also travel.
Who is the Alastin Kit for: Anyone who is concerned about early signs of aging, premature aging, or who enjoys anti-aging luxury products. This set is also a nice treat for anyone planning a surgical or nonsurgical cosmetic procedure in the new year.
- Bronze Cosmetic Bag – keep it all together in style.
- Travel Size Restorative Skin Complex – fight signs of aging, including fine lines, and help prevent skin damage with powerful antioxidants.
- Travel Size HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 36 – protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays to fight premature aging and skin cancer.
ZO Getting Skin Ready Kit – All Skin Types
Zo Medical grade skin care systems focus on a routine of “cleansing, exfoliating, and toning the skin.” It is backed by the legacy of dermatologist Dr. Zein Obagi. Sometimes people need deep cleansing and exfoliating to uncover their best skin, especially if they have oily skin prone to breakouts.
Who is the ZO Kit for: People of most skin types who want to up their cleansing and skin care game. Think of it like a deep cleaning facial at home.
- Gentle Cleanser 2 FL oz – silky gel textured cleanser to gently remove makeup, sweat, and dirt.
- Exfoliating Polish 0.57 oz – reveal fresher skin by gently removing dead skin cells from the surface.
- Complexion Renewal Pads. (30 Pads) – removes any remaining debris and oils that could potentially clog the skin cells.
SkinMedica Holiday Bright Kit
SkinMedica is constantly recognized in the beauty press, including Allure, InStyle, Shape, and Byrdie. This prestige brand was founded by dermatologist Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick and is available through authorized providers. This kit brightens the skin, especially around the eyes. After the hectic holiday season, who couldn’t use a little brightening?
Who is the SkinMedica Kir for: Anyone with eyes that need a little pampering and TLC. The skin around the eyes is thinner than the rest of the face and also more sensitive. Often it is one of the first areas to show signs of aging.
- Full-Size Instant bright eye cream – according to the brand, this product aims to help improve the skin around the eyes’ appearance by decreasing dark circles, puffiness, sagging, and fine lines.
- Three Instant Bright Eye Masks – relax with a cooling, soothing gel eye mask.
- Travel-Size AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser – cleanse the skin while improving its texture with a smoothing and exfoliating cleanser.
Curated Skin Care Just For YOU
These are just a few conveniently packaged skincare gift sets to make your holiday shopping easier. While you are at the Skin Center by CPS, feel free to schedule an appointment or choose a nice gift for yourself. Happy holidays!
Choosing the Best Skin Care Holiday Sets
The best skin care holiday sets are specific to the recipient. Pamper your friends and loved ones by giving them the gift of skin care. Ideally, please talk with your recipient and learn about their favorite products, needs, allergies, and preferences. When you choose products they will love, then they use the gift daily and feel pampered.
Focus on your recipient’s needs. For example, if your aunt has dry skin, then a lush, hydrating moisturizer may provide comfort, relief, and a positive experience. If your son loves to swim, then a high-quality, waterproof broad-spectrum sunscreen helps keep his skin safe and prevents the pain of a sunburn.
If you are unsure, consider a gift card or stop by The Skin Center by CPS for a consultation. We offer a full range of today’s best skin care products and nonsurgical cosmetic procedures. If you want to give yourself the gift of beautiful skin – we won’t judge!
Sometimes taking care of yourself is the best gift you can give your loved ones. After all, someone who takes time to relax and care for themselves is always a delight to be around.